Helpful Arthritis Resources
- The Arthritis Foundation
- The Arthritis Society (Canada)
- American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association
- American Lyme Disease Foundation
- Lupus Foundation of America (LFA)
- The SLE Foundation
- National Psoriasis Foundation
- Scleroderma Foundation
- The Sjogren’s Syndrome Foundation
- Spondylitis Association of America
- Hospital for Special Surgery Focuses on musculoskeletal diseases, research and optimal treatment. Find information about surgeries. They have support programs, education programs and more.
- Mayo Clinic A broad site with information on various forms of arthritis, medications and living with arthritis.
- National Library of Medicine (USA) This site has an enormous database. Select Consumer Health to get to Medline Plus.
- Arthritis Today Next to your physician, Arthritis Today magazine is your most reliable source of arthritis information. Published six times a year by the Arthritis Foundation, Arthritis Today brings you important information on a variety of topics, including the latest news about arthritis research. To subscribe:
- Arthritis Self-management Arthritis Self-Management is a bimonthly magazine for people who want to be actively involved in managing their condition. Articles written by health professionals offer practical information and advice on topics such as treatments, exercise, managing pain, doing everyday chores, and dealing with stress. To subscribe:
- Arthritis Supplies For arthritis products, disability aids, assistive devices, therapy supplies, senior products, handicap aids, bursitis treatment products and arthritis pain relief aids that make living with arthritis easier.
- Mobility Aids For mobility aids, gear and accessories for canes, crutches, walkers, scooters, wheelchairs and geriatric chairs.
- Track and React An excellent downloadable tool to help you keep track of valuable info regarding your symptoms, medication, nutrition, fitness, sleep, etc. Your results are shown in a graph that you can print out and share with your doctor.
- Body Mass Index Calculator To determine if you are at a healthy weight.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.